Residential Fusion Tech Specs
Additional Internet features
- Static IP available
- Landline phone Our standard voice service works with your existing phones on your existing phone jacks. No special hardware is required.
- Phone features you expect such as 911 (emergency) and 611 (customer service).
- Self-installation Our easy Self Install Kit makes installation a breeze. We've included a step-by-step installation guide with troubleshooting tips.
- Technician Installation Having trouble with your install? Give us a call and we'll send a technician to your location to install Fusion service for you.
- We want you to love your Sonic service, so our team has selected the best equipment for your connection with secure firewall protection and high-performing WiFi router. The equipment is fully supported by our award-winning customer care team, which includes necessary technician visits, some inside wiring and jack repair. We'll always replace it for free should you have any issues. See equipment rental pricing specific to your service at checkout.
- All Sonic services require a 12-month contract. Contracts terminated after 30-days will be subject to an early termination fee.
For locations within range, add an extra data line to go twice as fast with Fusion X2 for an additional $20 per month. You'll get the same great features at twice the speed. We recommend a technician installation for X2 connections.