Residential FTTN Tech Specs
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone service
FTTN service comes with a Voice-Over-IP phone connection. Since it's not a traditional landline, we'll provide an Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA) for your phone service to work. Your ATA is a small box that allows you to convert your Internet connection to a telephone connection.
Please note: VoIP phone server will be impacted by Internet service issues and may not be available in a power outage.
- FTTN is installed by an AT&T Technician. There is no installation fee.
- This service uses AT&T infrastructure and is installed by an AT&T technician, you are required to use an AT&T supplied modem. This will be provided during your installation. See equipment rental pricing specific to your service at checkout.
- You will also receive an Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA) for your phone service. The ATA equipment will be shipped to you from Sonic. If you need a phone, any landline telephone will do — here are a few of our recommendations.
- All Sonic services require a 12-month contract. Contracts terminated after 30 days will be subject to an early termination fee.
For locations within range, add an extra data line to go twice as fast with Fusion X2 for an additional $20 per month. You'll get the same, great features at twice the speed. We recommend a technician installation for X2 connections.