- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone service
Gigabit Fiber service comes with a Voice-Over-IP phone connection. Since it's not a traditional landline, we'll provide an Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA) for your phone service to work. Your ATA is a small box placed on the outside of your home that allows you to convert your Internet connection to a telephone connection. We also provide a backup battery with up to 8 hours of battery life in case of a power outage.
- Standard Gigabit Fiber installation is free of charge for new customers. A Sonic Technician will install service at your home - there is no self-install option.
- In addition to our standard installation, customers may also choose a whole-home ethernet installation.
- We want you to love your Sonic service, so our team has selected the best equipment for your connection with secure firewall protection and high-performing WiFi router. The equipment is fully supported by our award-winning customer care team, which includes necessary technician visits, some inside wiring and jack repair. We'll always replace it for free should you have any issues. See equipment rental pricing specific to your service at checkout.
- You will also receive an Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA) for your phone service from Sonic.
- Contracts terminated after 30-days may be subject to an early termination fee.